Saturday, October 06, 2007

Have a safe trip~~ Squeek

Have u ever wonder how fast time flies?? Its already been 3 yrs since i got to know the ladies and today, the mouse just went on her Euro trip. I'll try not to be old but.. almost everyone i know in uni is leaving uni and soon... soon the uni is just a memory. There is no more senior-junior relationship among them and may be in a not too far future, those who were once my juniors will be my possible employer, haha.. relly, who knows...

made plans to met wif the mouse b4 she leave for her trip, i actually drove 239.5km on thursday alone. I saw my pertol indicator drop 1 level after another...

My hse -> Bandar Baru Bangi -> Sg. Long -> Bdr Tun Razak -> Sg Buloh -> Sg Long -> Tun Razak -> My hse

Not bad, 239.5km i think i'm almost at Ipoh hahha.. As much pain as i will feel the next time i go to a petrol station i guess its still ok. I mean wat is the price tag on frenship? Mouse, Grn and the nanny are all my frens and to spend some peaceful n quality time together as frens... should i say it as priceless?? Anyway i better not get use to tis kinda behaviour.. the price of petrol is not getting cheaper u know.. i think its now USD 80.32 per barrel or was that ytd??

Neway, mousey if u r reading... have a nice trip and dun forget to get me a souvinier :p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey...thank a lot. I really apperciate ur effort on that night. U such a great friend. Althought is only a short meeting...but i really enjoy every moment of it. So sorry 4 the over spend for the petrol and the energy of driving here and there. Not much ppl can do that...cool dude. Anyeway...ur souvenier is back,speacially choose for u. See u soon and the gals. Ta!