Monday, October 15, 2007

Its another Bday haha

12/10 n 13/10 is the bday of two of my good friends too bad is one of them is in Pg so i'm unable to do much celebration but at least i'm able to celebrate wif another hehee. So on 13th i was celebrating the bday of yet another of my uni lady friends bday...

tis time is Green's bday and she choose to celeb it in Times Square coz she wanted to enjoy herself in the theme park but till the end, we din went in at all. Instead we spend our time in the arcades and bowling.

We had our... erm.. i think it was tea coz it was about 330 when i finally got to Times Square, the funny thing is that i din know the roads has changed. While I was driving, i kept looking around coz i dun remember those roads being one way... damn its been too long since i made a trip to Bkt Bintang area.

In Kenny Roger's we were served by a young lad *errk...i can't believe i'm using the word young here!!!* he was kinda new there, he's oni been working ther for 6 days... anyway the reason he was so interesting is because he was kinda nervous, while we were ordering he wasn't able to keep up wif us. We nid to repeat our orders one by one slowly and the ladies was laughing at him (in a good manner) coz it was funny but their laughing might have got him more n more nervous anyway i din wanna fool around so instead of telling verbally, i just pointed at what i wan and let it be over with.

While eating, flo warned me that SY like to pinch people and its really painful so if i were to offend any of them i might get myself in trouble but the oni problem is... ... she's still too new as in she just know me so she dun dare to do anything to me hahah with i use it to my advantage :p being the notty fool i am, i move my face closer to her asking me to pinch me, i even showed her where hehehe, as i felt her getting tempted i quickly move away hahahahaa... i'm evil MAUHAHAHAAA... well hopefully she dun get the idea too quickly else i'll be in deep, DEEP poo-poo

After our meal we went to the arcades. Basically it was all Grn n HC at the games... i was too locked on to the simulator machine. The damn game is like wat we read in the Yugioh comic where the players place their cards on the machine and the computer will simulate the card and the battle... i was totally mesmerized, too hooked to go anywhere else. Damn.. tis is wat i call the power of technology. Uber kool man... totally owned me. Neway back to the ladies... they we into the games themselves too. I manage to take some snap shots of them hopefully they won't kill me for this haha


There they are hoggin up the machine :Þ

After the arcades we went to IMAX hoping to catch a good movie but there aren't any interesting one so instead we detour to the bowling alley. This is my 1st bowling session since my diploma during my days in SOTSWC where we went to Genting after we were elected as the exco for SWC and that was about 4-5 years ago... i was kinda nervous coz i afraid i might make a fool of myself but instead they told me they are all noobs too which made me really relax hahhaa.. N00b vs n00b haha no worries there :p and guess what... ... ... i turn out the be the champion hahahaa... i manage to break my own records too hahaha.. i manage to hit 100pins (111 actually :p) of all my sessions i've oni manage to hit 6x at most but today, after 5 years i manage to hit 100 hahaaha.. damn it felt good haha.. The ball felt right and my hands seems to be listening, all (well most of them) my throws was straights unlike my previous throws where the ball drifts away from my throw direction.

Here we are at the bowling alley in Times Square... SY lost a turn after taking tis photo... haha time expired i guess :p

After bowling, we went to BB Plaza hoping to be able to ride that motion master thingy but we din know the way, so Flo's bro, Benjamin, came to our rescue... he showed us the way to the ride but when we got there it was closed... it was afterall 820 haha. I din think they look alike or anything like that but at 1st glance, u'll know Flo and Ben are related... funny how family could be hahaa.. Anyway since Green is leavong soon (she was going for round3) so we say our goodbyes. Flo and SY went wif Ben and HC, Green and i went back to times square, our car is parked there. There we had dinner and we were on our way. Too bad we din take any group photo though... anyway its not imporant, wat is important is all recorded in my mind and some in my blog :p

6+ hrs of bday celeb... not too bad i think, i wonder how would it be like during my bday hahaha ... but its kinda too far away to think about that... :p

3 comments:

Wishing said...

thorn among the roses huh? Congrates for ur 6X shot...I dun even knw how to hold a bowling ball in the correct way man!

dunno whether the leech "sifu" is willing to teach not? wahaha...

Leech said...

lolz... hey i'm known as the idoit for round things. i can't hardly play any sport which includes bowling... i just got lucky i guess. so dun ask me teach hahaha :p

Anonymous said...

Huh...i think i really miss huge fun! But lucky u posted wathappend on that day, at least i can have a fast gland on my fren special day. Lucky u din bully her, if not u in big trouble...wakeke..anyway, wish to join u all next time...and have more fun