Wednesday, October 03, 2007

To be or not to be... taken from McBeth

Well to be or not to be indeed... i got an email from him today asking me to help check some minor yet quite important stuff and after i downloaded it i start to wonder, should i even be helping him??? I mean by helping means i've forgive him for his mishap and by not helping him i'm putting out another candle... dilemma, dilemma, dilemma... wat should i do indeed.... sigh~~

1 side of my is saying "
"To hell wif him... if he had put in the effort from day 1, all would have been finish and we'll be celebrating but now... all u see is a pile of unfinished business"

then another side of me is saying
"time is running short and judging from his capabilities he'll drown long b4 the waves come"

Who should i listen to?? Wat should i do?? Its that 2nd voice that got me in this mess in the 1st place so should i still listen to it??? Or should i be stern n let him learn the lesson the hard way?? I've been thru the hard times so i know how tough it could get and its because i know is hard that's y i wan him to learn coz out there.. any mistake could be your last... y can't he understand that??? Why~~??

I'm really sick n tired of being the good guy, always conforming to others 'just because'. i wanna be the sadistic monster i once was and be more selfish so i can have something for myself, is that so bad?? is that so much to ask for?? sigh...

2 comments:

Wishing said...

as u said to be or not to be...i shall say jus b urself.spoon feeding is a NOT to be of course. Everyone had to learn frm the hard way to grow up.not tt u can help for the rest of his life!!!

he can get away now but he'll still need to face a cruel society in the future.Sometimes u'll gotto learn how to let go my fren...

Leech said...

It begin as guidance wif me just telling how to do something and just showing him once then throw it all to him but as time goes by its no longer guiding but become teaching and later... it was leeching...

ur right bout the future part but by then its his butt who's on fire not me.. and if by then he decided to put all the blame on me then so be it, coz i've goofed up by helping the wrong person.