Monday, October 22, 2007

Turning over a new leaf

Today i decided to do something, something for myself in this organization... i'm gonna put all my effort in finishing this program then i'm gonna move on... my boss just give me another assignment which i feel could be a big challange to me so i decided to postpone my proporsal to change dept, instead i'm gonna spend more time on my initial assignment to finish this adjustment programme that i'm suppose to do and at the same time study those design spec. I wanna make full use of my time here in DTS. I'm gonna channel all my time, energy and concentration on this few task so that i won't have time to think of something else, and to take my mind off something.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste

That is something i remember from a movie and recently i've been using my brain for almost the wrong reason... its time to bring myself back together again ... do something i'm good at so i won't waste my time anymore... its time to turn over a new leaf... step back, see and then move forward... dun always stay in one spot... it dun get u anywhere...

No comments: