Monday, October 08, 2007

Photo repeats??

Been looking at my frenster photos and noticed that quite a number of my recent photos are of the same group of people although for different reasons but its still with the same group of people. Happening or lonely??? Always with the same group of people, well i dun mean that i dun like their company, in fact i really enjoy my time wif them but it seems to me that i really dun have much frens anymore... the last photo i actually took wif team pilot was bout 5mths back in Ayer Panas jz b4 each other was on their way home to their hometown. Sometimes can't help it but to miss those fukers... they might not be the best buds in the world but they r the gang i've spend most of my time wif in uni and dip. I was suppose to go to pg to find them tis Raya but it seems like i'm unable to arrange for a appropriate time to met them. So i plan to go on Deepavali and tis time i hope nothing happen coz if ffk again i'm as good as dead hahahaa... :p

Counting down my days to deepavali hahaha and raya its not even here yet wuakakakaka~~~

No comments: