Sunday, September 30, 2007

Frustration part 2

Well since i'm no longer in a good mood then might as well i continue with another frustrating thing that happen to me tis same week too. Seriously tis week is the best week i had in a vry long time coz i got to spend a lot of time wif a lot of my frens but i got a few frustrating things happning to me too.

The most frustrating thing is wat WY did, which have totally devestated my happy moment. The 2nd was when my boss asked me n Thong to try to develop a a program that could simulate stuff more like a CAD application and i was like 0_O" OMG.. wtf~~!! But i won't spend time talking about this coz its oni business so regardless of my frustration i still nid to solve it. The last thing was about Chien. Few day back we were chatting on MSN and she ask me to attend our forum gathring coz Kira its his IGN, is in kl. I told that i mingt not be able to make it coz i already have an appointment wif a fren. It was HY's bday gathering and it was already decided even b4 Kira's announcemnet. IT was still ok until she use the 'Guilt' on me, saying things like, "If you got heart u'll sure come." etc.. To those who dunno who CH Lee is, i'm not the type of person who give in to guilt. And i surely damn hate it if u try to use guilt on me.

So ytd was the actualy date where we were suppose to met and in the end i chose not to go coz i still unable to swallow the guilt thingy she used on me. Then she say another sentence wif the similar meaning to me, althought its not from her, but somehow i snap so i scolded her back on the phone. Sorry but i just dun like feeling guilty coz its not in my blood. If i'm going to be there wif a black face i rather not b there at all... i dun wanna be the reason everyone have a bad day.

No comments: