Saturday, September 22, 2007

Feeling

Time has pass through and through
But why can’t I just forget you
The thought of your presence made me blind
Your scent lingers on my mind
Your voice echoes in my head
Your images appears when I go to bed

Why is it so hard?
Why it is so?
So much that I’ve lost control
Why is it be?
Why it is so?
Why can’t I just let it go?

If I’ve done it before
Then I can do it again
But why this time doesn’t feels the same
What had happen?
What did I miss?
Why can’t I again repeat this feat?

Nothing is as fragile as a human heart
The simplest things could tore it apart
When a heart is broken everything hurts
When it’s shattered it gets worse.
A simple word could sound so tough
A simple gesture could feel so rough
That’s when simple words could hurt me so
That’s when simple gesture delivers a heavy blow

It hurts me so
To delivered a heavy blow
Right now I feel so cold
I am tired and it got me weary
Last thing I need is to add to my worry
If something is there please don’t stay

I just want this feeling just go away

Another page from the Pathetic Poet

No comments: