Sunday, September 23, 2007

HTML refresher crash course

Its been about 7 years since i did something wif HTML coding. I remember i learn it from my senior in MBS erm.. dun quite remember his name, i just rmb his nick was UK-Killer. Anyway using wat i still remember i finally did some modifications to my bloggie hahaha.. well it might be much but at least now i dun nid to memorize my frens' blog site hehee... If i'm able to recall more, i plan to edit some of the page's layout... but not so soon.. nid to spend time on my work 1st.

Anyway its time to hit the sack.. tmr got another bday celeb that i'll b attending, it's Thong's bday and Lee's too so going to celeb it by singing... i dunno how long do they intend to stay but i'm not taking any chances... going to bed now to slow charge my battery :p hehe nitez all

No comments: