Sunday, September 30, 2007

The Ying and Yang on 28/9 My Frustration

Today (28/9) is the bday of 2 of my closer friends, Hue Cheng and Hui Ying. Both are equally important fren to me because, HC is one of the my uni's lady frens and HY is a close fren whom somehow i've assumed as a sister i've nvr have. Anyway, on this date i were to celeb the bday of HC. So after work i went to Green Box (again haha) for (another) kareoke session.

As usual there were a lot of singing and laughing. Camy and CO were singing their heart away to numerous chinese song, YK choose those really challanging english songs. Liz... well she took her time with song selection but usually sings along. HC, after 'refueling' she too was in the mood. Flora well i think she could sing but she chose to be the background instead. SYen well i coulnt tell much bout her she was in the mood for a lot of songs too. Lastly me.. well ... me.. i do a lot of sings along coz this is my first time singing wif them so i din know their "flow" still i really enjoyed myself.

Half way i got a call from a person whom by now (i do mean NOW) i'm damn fukin frustrated with. That idoitic, lazy, hopeless S.o.B .... WY. YES, i chose to put the name coz i wan him to know how frustrated i am towards him. He called my up asking me to go to 'guide' him althought i ask him to call CCL instead. CCL did a damn good move, he ignore this SOB and he came back to me. I was celebrating a bday and he called me up to just spoil me mood. I do nid to clearify something here, i'm not mad at him calling me, i'm mad that he's asking me to go to his hse to help him wif something and when i did arrive at his hse he's asking me something damn fuking basic that i've went throught wif him again and again, still he still wan me to go there, u know how frustrating it could be to give ur full commitment to help and teach but in the end the guy is just not instrested to learn.. AT ALL.
"For the love of god, its not my problem. Its your fuking problem, NOT mine. I've taught u all that i could, the best that i could and if u still dun wanna put in effort then my god have mercy in ur soul coz i'm totally dissapointed wif u. If u do have another problem wif ur thing... DON'T borther to call coz i'm NOT going to pick it up. U solve ur own problem ok. TQ and goodbye. If u do know me, u know that i say wat i mean and i mean wat i say."


Oh ya.. that surely disturb my blogging mood... I've lost my mood to write, I nid to cool down b4 i continue. TTFN.... WY if u r reading, until u repent and change ur ways of doing things, please dun call me coz i dun wanna F u to the ceilling again and this include going out or yamcha, or watever shit u have installed for me coz whenever i thought about wat happen that nite and u ask me all those question, my blood boils. I dun wanna be associated wif u for wat ever reason.

P.S. Tis is suppose to be a happy post about a bday celeb but it turns out to be my frustration window.

4 comments:

Wishing said...

oh boy!i can feel it frm my plc! Cool down man...for the same reason,i wil support ur decision my fren!If i were u,i wun even bother to turn up! WY if u've read tis comment...i' sorry as well,but u dun deserve all the help my fren...u dun! 0 effort = 0 sympathy!

Leech said...

Sometimes i wonder y do i even borther wif this SOB, its not the first day i know of his attitude but i still went to help him... do u think i brought tis on myself??? It just sux when u think its doing something good but it turn out otherwise. It really felt like the expression "Turn the pig stomach inside out, and its s**t"

TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED~~~~!!!!

Wishing said...

Well,diff ppl diff way of seeing thgs.U might hv spoil him in the 1st plc.Shld hv jus let him learn on himself.I mean u've done everythg man.It's he tt didn't appreciate & make full used of wat u've done.Anyway,fren is fren and work is work.Can never b mixed up althg he/she is a good fren. draw ur lines clear & u wun go wrong. Learn to say "NO" (tis is wat my dad taught me) Some ppl needs to be treated this way...

Leech said...

NO is a simple word but its also the hardest word to be spoken from tis mouth... i've tried many times to decline a lot of ppl but in the end i still ended up doing wat theu asked.. i guess i'm just a big sucker... i'm too kind.. sigh..