Thursday, August 30, 2007

Anyone out there??~~~~

The time now is 1026 (on my pc) and YES, i'm in the office... working (supposingly) but obviously i'm not coz i'm here blogging wuakakaka... Well its actually approaching the end of my morning break but i got a little curious n pay a visit to Kennysia.com when i read this...
" blogging about work could mean automatic career suicide.”

Hahaha can’t say that I agree to it but I can’t deny it either haha…anyway this is not why I am risking my neck for blogging here now.

What I wanna talk about is basically my blog *duh~~*. I’ve posted 2 poems but I can’t see any comments, its either nobody been coming by (which I hope it’s the actually reason :p) or nobody understands it. Please dun take it as a negative post (again) its just something that pop up and I dun wanna miss this idea… I dun wanna suffer from a writers blank when I do wanna write later.

Something I learn from the writing class I attend and while writing my thesis is always write down ur ideas when they pop up, write them on anything.. just jot it down, else u’ll forget ‘em b4 u r able to find the time to actually write it. A friendly reminder to those who are into composing or are currently composing stuff i.e. thesis hahaha :p

Gtg now… hope that no1 saw me :p ciao

No comments: