Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I c Yun

Ytd not long b4 i go to bed, Yun send my a youtube clip that her bro did and after watching it for the 1st time it din actually tickle my funny bone its kinda funny but not hillarious (maybe i was still "high" from my day's experience hehe) but when my bro came in the room i showed the clip to him again but tis time, it manage to tickle my and i find it really hillarious on how her bro put the things in context, the spontanous action etc... when Yun told me that she actually just played along with her bro (since she dunno wat the hell is going on) it got even funnier haha.. nice sis hahaha.

I've always thought of myself as a computer geek (well not always but sometimes... actually not even sometimes, its just some-sometimes) but i've never done anything creative using the PC where i can or dare to show it to the world. I wanted to edit the photos that i've taken of my frens n edit it b4 i put it in my blog but too bad... my laziness got the betta of me so instead, i jsut resize it haha... dun flame my laziness, it comes naturally wuakakakaka. I think i'll include the link later after i got home, i'm currently blogging using my company PC but its my break time so its ok

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhh u c me!!!haha..never expect u to blog about it..but i laughed my lungs out too when watchin it.. =P

glad u enjoyed it!!haha

Leech said...

Hehe blogging about it is to help u to promote ur clip haha... maybe i should really post the link here :p