Friday, August 10, 2007

With time all wounds will heal

Since mum n dad is not around tis few days i went to ask a fren to accompany me for dinner... while driving to find my fren, i got a call saying that she'll b late so she ask me drive slowly, since i've left the office i can't turn back so i drive slowly keeping to the speed limit (which i've not follow since i started driving, wuakakaka) . She give me an ETA of 45 mins so i took my time in going to her place, in the end i manage to hit the 45 mins ETA but no sign of her, so i waited... after 10 mins i called to inform her that i'm here and it still took her an additional 15mins b4 arriving...

While we were on our way to dinner, she suddenly ask me whether are we good frens. i was like

?.?
Wat kinda question is this???

I still able to muttered out a "Yes" even though i was kinda relectant to answer that. While i was pondering on my answer, i got pointed here n there but still i can't go to where i'm suppose to go. Since i ask her to think of a place for dinner so i've completly no idea where to eat. She ask me make a turn here, turn left there, turn right here and she keep give me that "oops wrong way" look .. it really got my head spinning... but in the end we settle down for a meal in another location which was off by the original spot by about 5km?? but nvm.. at least i can now eat.

Over dinner she told me that she no longer feel unhapi and she's felt that she's back to her old self again.. good for her, i guess the saying that time heals is true. But i still wonder whether.... .... ....

While eating, the waiter came told us that for every purchase of RM15 we get a free dessert so i ordered a red bean but when it came it look more like red bean paste. The taste?? well there was a sour taste to the red bean, i suspect they cook it together with the orange peel anyway not wanting to waste the thing i still finish it.. it wasn't as tasty as i hope it was.

After dinner it was getting late.. after sending her home i went home myself... tmr nid to go to work.. sigh~~~ anyway todays blog seems kinda dry haha.. let me collect my thoughts n i'll update it wif a lil extra.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

had a great time driving wor!!bila saya punya turn..waiting for u to fetch me leh =P....

Leech said...

haha... sure thing, there will be a chance de, as long as u believe. u arrange a trip o outing la, then i drive but will u wanna sit my car??? my skill lousy de wo ;p

Anonymous said...

i will remember this!!haha...as if my driving skills very good la..u also dare to sit in my car wert...i dun care!u hav to drive me..=P

Leech said...

okie okie~~~ anything u say boss. if u wan i am more than willing to b ur driver for the day =p