Saturday, August 04, 2007

My lady frens

Today is another round of FYP presentation for my frens from Biotech and i've promise one of them i'll be going to show my support not to mention give them a suprise (which turns out to be a failure since some1 sold me out... sigh) I've miss quite a few of their presentation since most of them were on wed.

I went in to watch the cat present. Well honestly i couldn't give high marks to her since her performance is below par, she was talking too fast since she was rushing thru her materials and she can't explain well. I got scolded by Liz n Green for such comments and warn me not to tell HC this coz it will crush her.. wat can i say, i dun wan to pour salt on other ppl's wound so i kept quiet.

After HC and YK's presentation it was photo fever, everyone was taking photos thus i was in my trigger hapi mode again. Well i wasn't as trigger hapi as i normally would since i wasn't even the "official" photographer today, i was erm... a last minute part-timer?? lolz.. anyway i din take as much photo as i normally would and as usual there weren't excatly that many photo of me, i was the guy behind the camera.

Here is a photo of me after saying something bad wuakakaka...

This is me after got busted :'(

This is when everyone is around ...



So guys, the lesson here is DUN mess wif the ladies hahaha... actually they are not as aggresive as u see here. Its just a trend of us taking photos, i always get beaten up haha.. we've never taken a serious photo together haha. Too bad 1 of them is missing from this last pic. haha.. They remain my best lady frens i have in uni.. really like their company a lot. :)

After the "photo session" we went for lunch at PizzaHut. After finishing out pizza we sat there n had a long long chat. Topic?? everything under the sun. Had a few good laughs.. A nice day i would say hehe.. really miss their company, miss my uni days ... sigh~~

The oni thing that could make tis photo even better is with everyone there.. but too bad it wasn't.. hope that the next time we can get together is with all of u... Miz ya all :)

There are some vry nice photos that i really like but i'm kinda afraid to show coz i might not live to see the next sunrise if i did wuakkakaka...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annoymous, after seeing all this photo...is jus like a right click for me to do a decision. Is time n is always a time for me to really wake up n let go my stubborness where i should let go n give up for something that never going to happened and hurt and people will just take advantage on that. I tire and deciede to give up everything. Thank 4 listening to people that cry in blood.

Anonymous said...

hei..thanks for making it today!!!about the sold u off..was jus too excited okay!!!u shud b happy =P yeah and dun simply post pictures.muahhahah

Leech said...

Annoymous: well being stuburn on something u truely believe in is never wrong, i could go around offending ppl just to uphold my belief. B true to urself n b true to your heart, life is more beautiful that way.

Yun:Well i said that i will come didn't i. Thanks for inviting too. After selling me out still dare to say i shud b bapi?? nvm, i'll punish u next time we met wuakakaka.. or shud i post some "photos" instead wuakakaka, like i oways say

Dun get mad, just get even

wuakakakaka