Thursday, August 09, 2007

That song

haha, i can't believe it... i actually got a fren who knows that song i mentioned in my previous post hahaa.. kinda hapi to have gotten that song, as much as i like that song i'm currently to control myself from listening to it over n over n over again. Thnx Jan for the song

Talk about my day at work... i finish the design counter checking that my manager ask me to do last week so i sent it out to those involve in that design but to my suprise.. i forgot the title in the email and i got a little reminder note from my leader haha.. how absent minded i am, how could i have forgtten the title?? I quickly resend the mail again asking to ignore my previous mail. After sending the mail, my manager came to me n ask me to present my findings to the dept... i nid to prepare myself again.. hopefully there arent any tricky question during the presentation

While i was doing my SST, i got a msg from mr pilot asking me to help him wif something... tis guy got a job in a company doing something that he is completely blind.. how come so many of my frens r getting jobs that i wan?? WTF~~~ i nid to login my msn but my pc can't so i nid to go down to the other pc to do so... while chatting Lee n SM came down to keep me company.. its 3pm so its our break time. So there we were chatting away our break time till its time to go home hahaha.. we have just "anaconda" ourself the whole afternoon hhahaha.. if my manager sees this we are all doomed hahahaah... hopefully no1 tells him wuakakak a if u ever read abot me being sacked then u'll know the partial reason hahahaa...

Oh ya.. a little footnote i wish to add, Jan to that question u asked me previously, i guess u just have to stay tuned to find out wuakakaka... wat's the fun in tell u straight right??

6 comments:

Wishing said...

u're most welcome...=) sharing is fun...so good stuff hv to shared with others...ahaha

Leech said...

Good n bad stuff too ??? hehe, btw got a lil footnote for u in my blog hope u read it

Anonymous said...

What a great friend u have wei!!!! =)

Leech said...

wuakaka i guess my life is not that bad afterall hahaha... i still have frens like u, u , u hahaha :Þ

Anonymous said...

yeah like ME!!!muahaha...mme muka tembok d =P

Leech said...

wuakakak.. the tembok so thick till it can block nuclear bomb hehe.. anyway thx for staying tuned to the wining station of leech-FM wuakakakaaka