Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tiring sat~~~

Ytd was my 1st sat working day in Sony, its for the long holiday that we are going to have in Dec.. its something like an replacement working day so on sat it was a FULL working day and not a HALF day. I decided to drive my bike to work since its a sat and its been awhile since i last drove my bike to work. The feeling?? Wonderful.. so long din my bike. The wind at ur face, jsut nice.

At work, i started helping wif the chassis benchmarking n started counting the AI n HM parts.. it took me almost a whole afternoon to finish counting em. I din know counting parts could be so confusing @.@ ;so sleepy after counting them. Not to mention i was doing some SSTs so i was multitasking. While i was busying wif my IE stuff, over at Trial, everyone was just lazying away on a quiet saturday.... the manager is not around n the asst(s) are on leave too so it was a quiet n peaceful saturday hehee.

After work i went of to do my "part time" -_-'' i went to met WY to do my weekly FYP tutoring. Sometimes i am kinda frustrated tutoring tis guy that i would just say out things like
"Y aren't u a gal?? If u r a gal then at least i can be a bit more enthusiastic in coming here"
hehee.. ya i'm kinda bad saying this but wat do u expect from a lonely guy like me hehehe. Althought i say words like this but i still end up helping him... I guess i'm a softy afterall *shy~~* >.<

After dinner on our way back to WY's place we bearly was able to watch a goal from the Bolton match. We stop at a traffic light just b4 the goal came about .. haha could u say that we were lucky ?? We got home n i started wif my things again.. going thru his work n ideas trying my best to squeeze the living daylights out of him, i wan him to give me his ideas, his plans, his everything he wish n wanna do. In this remaining short period of time i nid to push tis bugger to the max else it will be almost impossible to finish. God pls help me to help him...

At about 1+ we went for supper... well basically i think its WY wish to watch Liverpool Vs Aston, we've basically missed the 1st half but we were able to watch the last 2 goals; 1 by Aston via penalty and the next by Liverpool by Gerrald; and i can tell u that goal by Gerrald was just beautiful.. just high enuf to miss the wall and keeper and just low enuf to go into the goal.. simply marvelous. After the match we got home again n continue but tis time its a bit slow.. since its late n we r tired stuff like that.

Around 4 it was lights out (what was i thinking???) , i decided to spend a night at his place since my parents is not around n i am kinda lazy to go home... i've been up for more than 20 hrs i can't take it anymore but b4 i manage to close my eyes we "rubbish" awhile longer, talk about the rubbish stuff tat we usual talk about till around 5 where i was totally spend... as soon as i declare that i wanna sleep i doze off within a few mins.. thinking about it now makes me sleepy haha.. i guess i betta get ready for bed... i oni slep around 5+ hrs today so i nid to rest earlier so i won't fall asleep in tmr's dept meeting ... damn i got 2 presentation tmr not to mention a little plot that a piggy cook up... i betta get some rest soon .. ciaoz *yawnin*

No comments: