Monday, August 20, 2007

Hapi hapi day

It seems like a lot of nice things happen to me today... not to mention quite some suprises. When i got to work i found that almost the whole IE is not there. So the whole IE is only left with me n leslie hahaha.. The day seems to go quite slow too.. i was doin SST whole day, but my progress was kinda slowed down due to SM. She sounded vry bored today so i was searching my email for something that could cheer her up, it took me quite a lot of time to look through my email as there are a lot of mails stored up. Anyway, today is the day were Lee n i got a email from HR asking us to go to sign our letter so now we have officially ended our MTP n go into probation... 2nd phase into my employment. So i guess there is no turning back now... Leech, u can do it.. yea yea yea~~~

Another thing that brighten up my day was that i manage to say out something that i have kept inside for a vry long long time. Instead of my usually non verbal communication, tis time i've did it verbally... it was vry difficult in the begining but once it came out, it seem easier to use the same word again. I guess it was a physicological barrier that i nid to overcome or its just maybe i think too much... but come to think of it, i dunno whether can do it again if i were to asked to again... hahaha hopefully i'm able. Its just that the response i got is not as positive as i was hoping for. But i guess its not as bad as it seems, althought its not a yes but its not a no either. And it somehow felt like that i still have a chance thus its not a total loss.

With this response, i shall keep the fire burning and keep on going. I'm certain that 1 day i'll be able to get there... I'll reach the finish line and achieve wat i've longed for. ^_^

No comments: