Monday, August 06, 2007

Boo ???

Well i'm back~~ today's Criminal Minds reminds me of a movie i saw at the mamak stall wif JS, WY n KT. The Saw. A sick movie where blood was virtually flowing like pipe water.. Anyway the story was that 3 girls nid to sacrifice one of them to earn their freedom and in the end, 1 did died... Anyway tis is not wat i wanna talk about

Today at work, i got to the car park bout 5mins earlier and i was slowly getting ready to walk into the plant where i saw SM's car parked in front of me. So i do wat i've always done, walk to her car n wait for her to come down but today was a little different. She din saw me walking to her car, she was listening to the radio and when she turn around n saw me... she got the shock of a lifetime, i literary scare the living daylights out of her. She got down the car n immediately started nagging at me all the way. When we reach the lobby she finally hit me to let of steam. I was kinda supprise that she could hold on for that long, my first reaction was that she will hit me till her hand got tired as soon as she got of her car.

Bout 12 mins later, Lee n HY arrived and she told them wat happen jsut now, and still she could take it off her mind to... she is still nagging me saying that i'm the bad egg for scaring her like that. How was i to know that she din notice me... @.@" well i admit that i was kinda in the wrong but u can't put all the blame on me right??

So that she was almost the whole day, she was holding that grudge against me haha.. i dun think i even say sorry to her the whole day.. so here i am appologizing to her on my blog...

I'm sorry SM...

I'll find another way to scare u next time ^.^ wuakakakakaka

No comments: