Monday, August 27, 2007

Convo....

Was at Wisma MCA on sunday evening to attend my "ben dan" sis convo... got there at around 4pm oni to know that they've not come out yet. So there i was waiting for her... waited n waited n waited... until 5pm. Wow, that's tiring. Saw Micheal so went to have a chat wif him, its good to know that there is still someone who remembers me. I'm sterting to think that i've been long n forgotten again.

While taking (or should i say helping to take) photo with that Chien, suddenly i felt so sad again. The last convo that i was suppose to attend, i wasnt there.... seeing my friends going up the stage taking their scrolls but not me... the feeling grew even stronger as it approach down the name list.. that was a sad case for me... I held back some tears, i held back some dream, I held back my sadness. This time, althought its not as sad as it was last time but i couldnt help but to think... .... "Hey i'm suppose to be wearing that Barney gown too" but i'm not. I couldn't..... again... My course hasn't yet been accrediated by the EAC so the uni can't arrange a convo for us. So wat's with me and convos?? When will it be my turn to go up that stage to recieve that piece of paper that i've worked so hard for?? When???? WHEN?????!!!!!!!

To add to my sadness... it was a convocation with studens from all 4 faculties, i saw those from mine but i din see anyone that i know. NOBODY... this brought me to think, all my years in uni as an organizer, as a leader, as an individual is nothing at this point in my life. I've become nothing but a memory from the deep beyond. The forgotten past. People, and the so-called-frens i made in uni is nothing here. The once and i should highlight ONCE bigshot of the faculty is nothing but a nobody here. A pathetic ending in another chapter for a pathetic person.

To my frens who participate in the convocation, i congratulate u from the bottom of my heart. To those who din like me, well... .... ur time will come... ... ... eventually... ... ... i hope
.
.
.
.
.
Please??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hue cheng went to the convo also leh..both of u din meet up pula..she attended her cousin sis's convo..

there r so many ppl over there and i bet the percentage of ppl u knoe there is like 5% mayb..coz there r ppl from 4 faculties..so the percentage of meetin sumone u knoe is not easy okie..dun conclude something jus like that!!

nvmla!!convo with us!!haha...then sama sama take lots of pic..and comfirm this time u wont b the person behind the camera!!!u'll be the 'star' =)

Leech said...

haha.. i know, she told me ytd.

Dunno lar.. just feel kinda sad lo, look here n there oso kenot find any1 i know. Like no meaning liao.. then no convo for me oso.. aihh... sad sad sad... *frowning*

Ok, u say ar, if we convo together i sure peluk u all tight tight to take photo hahaha.. thx in advance =p

Anonymous said...

hey dude, i going to knock ur head very very hard with the biggest hammer. Know wat, u let ur pass conquered ur feeling and make urself goes into sorrow life. I think u greatly deserve a happy and great life. Who care u know anyone or anyone know you in te convocation. The most thing you have a great bunch of friend that really support you. I know the pass hunted you for years, but are you ging to let it be in you forever. I think u can do better than that. Loosen ur hand and something great will be yours. Friend, i will fully support you. I sure your convo will be unforgetable tis time. :>

Leech said...

well anonymous, may be ur right bout me having my pass empower me but sometimes, due to something, the pass just jumps right back at u. There is nothing u can do about it. There r things that i can let go and there r things that i can't; its not as easy as forgive and forget sometimes. I'm a nostalgic guy, i keep all the memories and feelings inside me. Anyhow, advice taken so, thx