Friday, August 31, 2007

The broken... ... hearted

I think this would be an easier piece to understand ; )
..................................................................................................................
The broken hearted.

Who is the one I saw that day,
Who took my heart and ran away.
What was that I saw in you,
That got me mesmerized like a fool.

Got to know you through a fumble,
Seeing you and I start to mumble.
Honestly I don’t think you are that pretty,
But to see you I began to act silly.

The feeling was neutral when I first know you,
As time goes by the feel grew and grew.
At one point I’m addicted to you,
So much so that I think I’ve lost a screw.

I’ve given it up, I’ve given it all,
All for something I’ve never felt before.
Never know it felt so nice,
Not until we talked that night.

Your beauty is beyond skin deep,
Your love and kindness to say the least.
Being around you made me feel,
That I’m more of a human than a tool.

When I’m with you I feel complete,
Feel my life is being balanced bit by bit.
Can’t help to feel that its fun,
To see how you balance my Ying and Yang.

When I’m angry, when I’m blue,
All I want is to talk to you.
Hearing your voice made me calm,
Seeing you is a charm.

The beauty I saw is beyond words,
But is that beauty that got me hurt.
I hope in time the wound would heal,
I hope in time will destroy that zeal.

You and I weren’t meant to be,
I should have just let things be.
Seeing the sky and see the dove,
Will I ever again... learn to love.
From the pages of The Pathetic Poet
................................................................................................................

5 comments:

Wishing said...

hey...i'm stil alive & i've read the poet u wrote...seriously,I personally thinks tt u hv this given TALENT in composing such beautiful poem! I actually went to search whther thr's really this "pathetic poet"...but aft searchin i realise u might hv wrote it urslf..ahaha like how i like writing & composing lyrics...

Wishing said...

as i said,normally ppl will come out wif peom and stuffs like tt when they've this INSPIRATION,mood or watsoever,but i guess the most beautiful thg bout creating it urslf is to expressed how u really feel at that moment...

How i wished that someone could write poems for me(I've a fren who actually wrote one jus 4 me...& it's very TOUCHING)...don't stop writing man! I enjoyed reading it as much as i ADMIRE it...=))

Leech said...

wuakakaka... i dun believe that i'm able to fool someone hahah .. feel so hapi n content :p... seriously glad u like it.. felt good while writing it as it came out quite easy, maybe i was in the "flow" hehe

Anonymous said...

WUKAKA...i the annoymous again. U r so cool dude. I think wat whishing say is right, u r really talented not only in blogging but also creating poem. Seriously, i not poem fans n i dun like poem either, but at least i can understand what u trying to express and can feel it too. U know wat,is that another character in this poem n i guess i know who's that....hehehe...good job...keep on up!!!

Leech said...

@_@"
well anoynomous dun stuff words into my mouth here haha.. i am writting about a broken heart but it doesn't meant i'm refering to anyone ;p hahaha.. but feel free to let ur imagination run free.. its where all the ideas comes from