Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Bday~ Bday~ hehe

No its not my bday, but it is my frens bday.... and its none other than my leng lui fren Camy, a pretty name for a pretty girl hehe (i'm basically saying tis coz its her bday, so i'll put tis text vry small so she won't read it wuakakakaka) and not to mention today is my 2nd MTP presentation which almost mark the end of my MTP here in Sony. Wait a minute.... its not today but ytd hehe... din get a gud sleep ytd, kept on waking up in the middle of the nite, it must have been Yun's little dessert that i ate... I've been cursed~~~ =_=" quick, call me a bomoh, call me the Ghostbusters... call me Yun i nid the antidote~~!!!

So ytd, after my presentation i quickly rush down to town... the traffic has just started to build up. I got to the Time building at 6pm and it took me another 35 mins to get to UOA. Since Yun has just arrrived i asked her to wait for me. It was a happy moment for me coz Yun nvr told anyone tat she invited me to tis celeb so nobody expected me to arrive especially the bday girl herself. When Florence saw me she got a shock and when Darien saw me she quickly ask me to hide from the bday girl but it was kinda late coz she has already saw bits of me from the far end. But she still couldn't believe that it was really me. She look vry suprised n hapi to see me which was pratically wat i wanted to do.. give her a suprise, so for this... Thx Yun ^o^

The food was ok, there was a lot to choose from and i was really confuse as i dunno wat to take initially... while everyone was starting, HC, Yun n i was still sittng there. After awhile oni we went out n started our little massacre on the food. I think i started a lil fast, i should have started wif some vege n fruits then oni went to the heavier stuff but instead i started wif sushi and after my 10th piece i felt my food-o-meter raise by 1 level. There was just too much variety there that i could help but to get a piece of everything hehe.. sorry, but tis time, i din take any photos of my food... i din know y but i just din feel like taking it.

Just went to have another look at my photos that i took... i can't seems to find any photos that i can put on my bloggie... coz not many of them have me, i was always behind the camera, i guess i nid to wait for the photos from the other camera boys n gals but I did manage to take a lot of candid shots of the bday girl hehee.. (dun kill me ;p) i'm still finding which shots that can really highlight tis 1 day princess. Well she got a new hair style and its really nice. Her previous haircut always give me a.. how should i say it... She just transformed from the wildfire to tis matured Madonna look hahahaa.... i better stop making more comments, i start to feel my brain burning up @_@

Throughout the night i really enjoyed myself although most of the time i am not in-tune wif them. I mean they are coursemates who virtually sees each other everyday while i'm oni the guy on the street whom they met once awhile. But lucily i am able to in-sync myself to them and they are fast to accept my goofy actions. I enjoy how they can make a joke of virtually everything and talk on EVERYTHING under the sun. I mean there were no taboos there, and tis are something i can oni feel when i'm wif HY, SY, FP and YF. We were laughing out loud virtually throughout the night... there r even guests looking at us, but we dun care wuakakaka

Well i'm basically still searching for some appropriate photos to add to my blog collection coz i nid some time to sort out those "allowable" with those "post-n-die" with those "dun-even-think-about-it" so i guess its gonna be some time b4 u can see new photos hehee.. so meanwhile enjoy some of the more general photos.

Hands of frenship
.
Some photos b4 we exchange our goodbyes

The ladies + bday girl~~~

Now is the the guys turn ~~~

A memorable night with a bunch of memorable frens.
.
As happy as i was celebrating the bday, not all things are as pretty n beautiful as i hope it to be. I'll talk about it some other time as for now... let tis happy, warm n fuzzy feeling stay awhile longer...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WaH!!!!!i did something good!!!muahahahha... WELCOME

hei...what's with my dessert??not onli mine k..chao onn's was in it too...mauhahahah

glad u enjoyed it!!!haha..aduh my cam got lots of ur pic leh..wait till i pass it to the bday girl first k..then u get it from her..

make sure u join us again for the next event!!!=)

Leech said...

Hehe, well i will think of it as a way for u to redeem yourself for ur previous crime wuakakaka.

The dessert basically came from u ma, nothing to do wif Chao Onn... u "seduce" me into eating it :Þ

Btw how come ur cam got a lot of my pic?? but nvm i wan it coz my cam dun have much of me hehe. Thx in advance and IF next time still got events like tis and u all do INVITE me then i sure will appear de... really enjoyed myself, thx

Anonymous said...

hei that's unfair leh!!!!truthfully invited u!!!haih...disappointing leh =(

nono!!!nono..me good girl!!i dun 'seduce' ppl!!haha

i guess shud haf more of ur faces in my cam than urs la rite..since most of the time u behind ur own camera =P

welcome in advance then!!muhahahaha...

Leech said...

Haha,.. then i'm looking forward for ur photos yun.. remember to inform me of events wo else i dunno de... dun keep me in refridgerator lar~~~