Wednesday, August 08, 2007

me, myself n my blog

It seems kinda pathatic for me to be saying this but recently i feel a bit attached to my blog, may be coz i got a lot of things popping up in my mind ... u know like when u go to a website and all those ads just pop up in ur screen and it seems like ur pop-up blocker is not working.. sigh~~

actually i just got things i wanna say but i dunno who to say it to, then there is the problem of not being able to tell ppl things... i feel so confuse at times, how could u have things to say but u dunno how & who to say it to? to make matter worse, when i know i got more frens reading my posts, most of the time i nid to encrypt my post to ensure that the person/thing i meantion is not being directly refered so i won't "haress" it. well i could start another blog to put those "so-called-secret" post but wat is the fun there? sometimes i post stuff coz i wan some feedback from ppl around me but somehow, most of the time all i get are "0 comments" at the end of my post... frustrating?? yup... i guess my blog is not as exciting as others... but wat do u expect from me??

Ytd went dinner wif ccl, wy, pilot n irene then we went to cafe and had few round of multiple games. WY is sure a vry selective gamer, there aren't much games that he can play which really got us scratching out heads... in the end its still DotA hahaha... and now... ... now i'm damn sleepy coz its been 2 nights where i went to bed at 1am and slept for about 4+ hrs... how will i manage till 6 today?? god i nid coffee ;Þ

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HeI BloOd SuCker..ekekke wei dun give up on ur blog k..even there's no comment, it does not mean that no one is reading it..so dun disappoint yourself and also us who enjoys reading ur blog!!go go go..kayau!!!

Wishing said...

hey..yah true..i've been catching up wif ur blog...jus tt i'm also drain out of words to say...ahaha

neway, reading ur blog is fun... keep writing ya...dun stop hor

Leech said...

wuakaka.. feels great to have frens who actually reads my bloggie... i guess its "that" bad... thx for showing ur support hehe