Monday, August 06, 2007

Arrrrr its Pilot~~~

Ytd a funny thing happen. While i was enjoying my cup of White Coffee gao outside Old Town at Prima, i saw a reflection of a girl who looks like some1 i know off the glass at the shop... it struck my curiosity, i look again to confirm. It look like Irene and wait a minute... .... ... she is walking with a guy??? That struck curiosity even more so i turn around to quiet down my suspision... ... to my amaziment, i saw the King of FFK himself... its Mr Pilot. I quickly ran towards them and made my entrance... both of them turn around and got a shock wuakakaka... Mr Pilot has just landed in KL and he din even report to the control tower hahaha. The first thing he told me was

"Jinx~~~ WTF, wat r u doing here??"

After some chitter chatter we agree to met later for gaming with TTL n Patrick. Well nothing much to say there, we got in the cafe n started gaming till our heart content.. we started about 6++ and ended at around 1120, i was beat after that, i haven't even taken dinner nor lunch since my family had brunch around 11 that morning.

After my supper i got home and doze off soon after just to do something more "fun" the next day i.e. today, i'll get back to u later, now its time for Criminal Minds ~~ c ya later aligator

No comments: