Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Me...

Another piece that i find i'm able relate to

Me...

People wonder how I’m me
How I remain normal as I can be
Little they know of the things I hide
All unhappy thoughts that I keep inside

Gloomy and sadness
Sorrow and pain
Are few of things that remain
Not shown to you and that I’m just the same

I'm only human if one can tell
I’ll keep on fighting until one ring the bell
Keeping my feeling in a cell
Until a point where I’ll yell

When the moon is high and my mood is low
And just when no one knows
I’ll retire the hole below
Licking my wounds before it grow.

I come as I like, and I go with the wind
Nobody knows where I’ve been
For all the work that I’ve show
But to most people, I’m just a shadow.

To think making friends is my ability
Never thought it too is my liability
People see me as a sign of reliability
So much that I consistently maintain my credibility

Never have I felt this stupidity
Even after lying down in blood, down in fatality
I need to hide my wound and stand up in fidelity
To whom I owe this absurdity

To myself of course…. Who always ignores reality

From the pages of The Pathetic Poet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... Regret? That's part of the learning process gua or maybe regretness is a stepping stone?